annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Poser une question

Trouvez des réponses dans les conversations démarrées par d'autres utilisateurs. Si vous n'en trouvez aucune, posez une nouvelle question.

annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Afficher  uniquement  | Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 

Error 429: how long will it last

Error 429: how long will it last

Tournicoti
New member | Level 2

I've an error 429 for 2 weeks. Found out this error has probably been generated by a file detected as a malware: it's a windows .exe file sent from my Mac by a friend to an other. I completely erased the file (inculding in the Trash bin) a week ago and the error still occurs. I have read the ban could last 2 or 3 days, but we are over and it is still blocked.

I have opened a ticket and all they answered was an automatic irrelevant link and turned back the problem as solved.

I understand I have made a mistake but all I want to know is how long will last this ban?

2 Réponses

Rexedead
Explorer | Level 3

Same problem, no links in share, 1.5 month passed(maybe more)...

Still 429 error when i try to share link...

I think this is permanent ban for malware or something like media share

Tournicoti
New member | Level 2

@Rexedead

I contacted them to fix it. It was a software considered as a malware and even if the file was completly deleted, I was banned.

I've contacted them and after some discussions, they have reopened my account.

It's a shame the ban can last forever, even if the source of the ban has been duly fixed. A limit of ban duration with an indication would be appreciated and avoid to the staff a useless overload.

Besoin d'aide?
Participants

Principaux contributeurs

Tournicoti New member | Level 2
    Rexedead Explorer | Level 3
En savoir plus sur les différents types d'utilisateurs Dropbox?