Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues are updated here. Learn more
2 Comments
1 Like
Highlighted
Level 2

Accidently delete my account

Accidentky i delete my accoubt and again i make account with same email id n username.. Can you help me to recover my delete images
2 Replies
Super User II

Re: Accidently delete my account

Probably not as it tells you that when you are deleting it, but, log a ticket immediately at www.dropbox.com/support and ask them for help.

You can then track it at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Dropboxer

Re: Accidently delete my account

Hey Lovishsharma09, thanks for posting your recovery-related question on our Forum! 

You may keep in mind that in case you've canceled your account (i.e. deleted your account on your own), there is no way for you or Dropbox to recover that account & for that reason we advise that users ensure to store any files they’d like to save locally on their devices before cancelling their account. 

Were you part of a Dropbox Business team by any chance? If so, your team admin may have a way to help you retrieve your missing photos with the account transfer option. Also, in case your password was expired by Dropbox for the security of your account, we can be of assistance through our Official Support channel. 

Please let me know how these options above work for you in your next message & I’ll promptly follow-up here!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Photos and videos

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Photos and Videos.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post