Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backing up videos

6 Comments
5 Kudos
Level 4

Backing up videos

I am not able to use auto backup of my videos since ios 11.02 update only my photos will back up. No matter what settings I change I have to manually backup any videos any help would be appreciated.
6 Replies
Super User II

Re: Backing up videos

Which version of Dropbox are you using?

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 4

Hi Mark I am using Dropbox plus version 66.2.8.
Super User II

That is the most recent version.

Can I ask you log a ticket at www.dropbox.com/support and let them know. You can then track it at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 4

Hi Mark thank you I put in a ticket for the problem.
Level 2

iPhone 8 iOS 11 Videos not transferring to Dropbox

I have problems with my Dropbox not transferring videos from my iPhone 8, no matter which video format i have used. Photos will transfer perfectly, but when theres a video in my phones photo album, Dropbox will write "finding pictures to transfere"..... and nothing else happends. As soon as I delete the video from the phone, Dropbox will tell me that everything is transferred.  It is possible to transfer the video manually though, but not really ideal.

So it looks like Dropbox can recognize that theres new fines to transfer but dont know how.

I have the latest version iOS 11.02 and Dropbox app version 66.2.8

Super User II

Re: iPhone 8 iOS 11 Videos not transferring to Dropbox

Hi Jens,

As previously advised I suggest logging a ticket with support.