cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Known issues updated. Learn more

Help us improve our online support experience by taking our short survey!

no

Highlighted

Exif data : Photo Copy right is Dropbox for photo I uploaded and taken from my iphone

Level 2

Hello, 

As I was looking for the GPS Coordinate of some photos, I was surprised to see that in the exif meta-data of photos I have uploaded using dropbox, the exif data mentionned "Dropbox Inc." as Profile Copyright, here is a screenshot, 

Capture d’écran 2019-02-09 à 11.09.04.png

This is quite astonishing as first I'm paying for this online dropbox service, and secondly I did not remember anything or anywhere in the application where I would have given the copyright of my photos to dropbox ? 

As anyone face this questions before ? 

Thanks you,

Best regards,

Zo

1 Reply

Re: Exif data : Photo Copy right is Dropbox for photo I uploaded and taken from my iphone

Dropboxer

Hey there @rasatavohary - welcome to our forums and happy Monday!

Could you tell me where exactly are you seeing this information and if it would be OK if I reached out to you via email to the address you use for your forum's profile so we can have a further look into this with all of my tools available?

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Photos and videos

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Exif data : Photo Copy right is Dropbox for photo I uploaded and taken from my iphone
More about this post
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post