Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grab

3 Comments
3 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2

Grab

My Mac now has something called Grab which seems to be connected to dropbox. I rarely use Dropbox. The problem is that photo files sent direct in emails do not now open and says " Grab cannot open files in the data format " I never wanted Grab and not sure why it over rules everything when I want to open and save a photo file ? I used just to be able to open any file saved to my desktop without Grab appearing .Please help as its urgent - thanks

3 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: Grab

Hey @robartist

Hmmmm... thinking face Seems that you'll have to visit this link, that will redirect you to the app in question & the ways it integrates with Dropbox. 

I hope this is helpful to you & you gain some insight to the issue you've experienced. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Accept as Solution White check mark if this post answers your question!
Kudos relieved face are always appreciated!! Rainbow

Level 2

Thanks for taking the time to reply but when I try the link it says that the parameters in my URL need resetting ? 

Dropboxer

Hey @robartist

In this case, I'd recommend using a different browsing window to load this page online (ideally an incognito session) & checking for javascript updates. Other than that, you could check local network restrictions on the matter. 

Hope this is helpful to you! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Accept as Solution White check mark if this post answers your question!
Kudos relieved face are always appreciated!! Rainbow