cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
In need of some #MondayMotivation? Read more

How do I copy/transfer/upload/download my dropbox videos to my facebook home page?

3 Comments
0 Kudos
Highlighted
spt
Level 3

How do I copy/transfer/upload/download my dropbox videos to my facebook home page?

Does anybody know how to copy/transfer/upload/download my dropbox videos to my facebook home page?  Thanks and much appreciated.

3 Replies
Dropboxer

Re: How do I copy/transfer/upload/download my dropbox videos to my facebook home page?

Hey @spt, welcome to our community! 

This should work the same way as it would if the video were on your computer. When you choose to add a video to your Facebook page, follow the path to your Dropbox folder on your computer, and choose the video you want. That’s it! 

If I have misunderstood your question, please let me know. 
Have a great weekend slightly smiling face

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

spt
Level 3

Re: How do I copy/transfer/upload/download my dropbox videos to my facebook home page?

Hi there,

Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately, I was referring to the initial home page and not anything added after that (i.e. a videotape recording downloaded to my initial facebook home page).

Facebook doesn't seem to have a mechanism for the homepage.  It appears that you can only add videos subsequently after the initial homepage.

Thanks.

Dropboxer

@spt, sorry for getting back to you so late.

Thanks for updating me on this, and clarifying. I wish I had a way to help. 

Have a great weekend smiling face with sunglasses

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face