cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

How do I download all my files to my computer?

Would really appreciate it if someone could call me to help me understand a couple things about downloading files. I have all of my wedding pictures on here,  need to understand how I can get access to all of them on my computer. I am so LOST!!

Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: Downloading

Dropboxer
Hey there, @avonleashefield!

Currently, Dropbox offers tech support over the phone for Dropbox Business teams on an Advanced or Enterprise p.... However, all Dropbox customers can reach our Support over email. In any case, I’d be more than happy to assist with your query and find the right path together! 

As a first note, if you’d like to gain access to your Dropbox account on your computer, you can either download them manually, or install our desktop app which will create a Dropbox folder and download all your content locally.

Let me know if I’ve misunderstood what you’re trying to achieve or if you have any other questions! grinning face with smiling eyes

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Photos and videos

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How do I download all my files to my computer?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post