cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Known issues updated. Learn more

Help us improve our online support experience by taking our short survey!

no

Highlighted

I can't see photo thumbnails when I'm browsing my files within a folder in Dropbox.

Level 2

I do not see thumbnails of some photos or documents and I do not have previews when browsing folders with files on Dropbox

1 Reply

Re: Previews

Dropboxer
Hey there (Boguslaw), I’m wondering if it’s a supported file type; have you noticed that happening just with the thumbnail or does it affect file previews as well? 

From there, have you noticed a pattern? Is this issue only occurring for specific files/ filetypes? I’d appreciate it if you could include a step-by-step description, as well as a screenshot of the last screen you’re seeing when you’re facing this issue (omitting personal info), so as to better determine what's happening. 

Once I have these details, I’ll try to address your initial inquiry in a bit more depth. Thanks in advance for the time you’re devoting to gather this info for me & I’ll be awaiting your next message on this discussion! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Photos and videos

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

I can't see photo thumbnails when I'm browsing my files within a folder in Dropbox.
More about this post
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post