cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

I'd like to share some wedding photos with people who may not have a Dropbox account.

Level 4

I have about 6G of wedding photos that I'd like to share with friends and family. I'm considering Dropbox Professional. I want to make it easy for folks who are not tech savy. I don't want them to have to open a dropbox account to view photos. I'd like them to be able to click on a link I send them that will take them right to the photos. Is this possible with dropbox professional?  I'd also like folks who may have taken photos to be able to share them. Is this also possible?  

1 Reply

Re: sharing photos. do viewers need to open a dropbox account?

Super User II

Hi @jan19

They will be able to view them without an account, yes, but, it may ask them to create an account upon first click - tell them to X (top right of screen) off that message or tap escape and it will go away. 

In terms of sending you files they WILL need an account (and a shared folder with you) unless you use File Requests

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Photos and videos

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I'd like to share some wedding photos with people who may not have a Dropbox account.
1 Reply
2 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post