Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

yes

1 Comment
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

I have 6 years of photos on my Dropbox account and want to save them to a USB so I can finally prins

I am trying to get photos from my drop box account onto a USB so I can finally print some!!
1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Dropboxer

Re: I have 6 years of photos on my Dropbox account and want to save them to a USB so I can finally p

Hey there (@Pennywho), thanks for keeping your photo collection in Dropbox; I’d happily send you the relevant steps to get going with the file transfer!

There are some options that mainly depend on how you’re currently using Dropbox, though the most quick-fire advice I could give would be Cutting & Pasting from the initial location to the destination folder if you’re using our desktop application. Alternatively, provided that you’ve gathered all your files in one folder, you can multi-select them using the ☑️- (should be on the left side of the “Name” field on top of your page) & Download them to your preferred location from the Dropbox website. 

Please do let me know here how my suggestions work for you or if I’ve misunderstood your inquiry in any way & I’ll do my best to follow-up on this discussion. Enjoy the rest of your Friday until we talk again & have a wonderful weekend ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

1 Reply
Dropboxer

Re: I have 6 years of photos on my Dropbox account and want to save them to a USB so I can finally p

Hey there (@Pennywho), thanks for keeping your photo collection in Dropbox; I’d happily send you the relevant steps to get going with the file transfer!

There are some options that mainly depend on how you’re currently using Dropbox, though the most quick-fire advice I could give would be Cutting & Pasting from the initial location to the destination folder if you’re using our desktop application. Alternatively, provided that you’ve gathered all your files in one folder, you can multi-select them using the ☑️- (should be on the left side of the “Name” field on top of your page) & Download them to your preferred location from the Dropbox website. 

Please do let me know here how my suggestions work for you or if I’ve misunderstood your inquiry in any way & I’ll do my best to follow-up on this discussion. Enjoy the rest of your Friday until we talk again & have a wonderful weekend ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Photos and videos

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Photos and Videos.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post