cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Videos

Why are the videos I upload to my Dropbox account playing sound but no picture?

dollyonline
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I have never had this problem before and it is very frustrating. I have a ton of concert videos that I took on my Iphone. They upload to dropbox. From there I copy them to my PC and create folders to save them. I have done this for years. But now when I do it all I get is a music note and sound. The videos are not there. I have not changed anything. Why is this happening??? Please help

10 Replies 10

dollyonline
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

as per advice of a friend I downloaded VLC media player for free and made it my default media player and it now works.... Good luck I hope your childrens videos are safe.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Need more support?