Did you mean: 

Real Estate photo's into Trend

SOLVED
1 Comment
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2

Real Estate photo's into Trend

I have a real estate client who I have shared a folder to and she's trying to import the photos directly into TREND (the real estate software).  She's getting the message "File Type Not Allowed".  She has to copy the photo from drop box, save it on her desk top then upload it into TREND.   I can't figure out why this is happening. I feel like it's a setting in Dropbox.  The pics are JPG which is a standard format, so that should not be the issue.  Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
New Super User

Re: Real Estate photo's into Trend

Hello,

Is she dragging the image from the Dropbox website? Sometimes dragging images from a website into an application doesn't work intuitively. If she has the Dropbox application installed on her computer, then the files will sync to the Dropbox folder on her computer. Then she should be able to import those the same way she would from her desktop.

1 Reply
Solution
New Super User

Re: Real Estate photo's into Trend

Hello,

Is she dragging the image from the Dropbox website? Sometimes dragging images from a website into an application doesn't work intuitively. If she has the Dropbox application installed on her computer, then the files will sync to the Dropbox folder on her computer. Then she should be able to import those the same way she would from her desktop.