Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve dropbox folder

2 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

Retrieve dropbox folder

i wonder if i can retrieve a folder that i have deleted on the 15th August 2017. I tried following the guidelines on how to restore a folder but it doesnt seems to work.

2 Replies
Super User II

Re: Retrieve dropbox folder

I dont think it will work Joann via the website as its over 30 days. 30 days was to Thursday this week.

It may now be unrecoverable.

All I can suggest is logging a ticket with support and asking them: www.dropbox.com/support which you can track at http://dropbox.zendesk.com

Note though that replies will take time, especially if you are a free user, and there is no guarantee it will be recoverable.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Dropboxer

Re: Retrieve dropbox folder

Hey @joann7

Thanks for getting in touch on the Dropbox Community on your missing files! 

The best course of action is to follow-up @Mark's advice & reach out to our team, so that we check your account details & see if a restoration on our end is possible. Once you do, please let me know a ticket ID in your reply, so that I follow-up on your request. 

(Note: Please keep in mind that once you submit a ticket, you should be able to see your ticket number in the email heading that you receive soon after you "Submit" it, it should be a 7 digit number.)

Looking forward to hearing back from you! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Accept as Solution White check mark if this post answers your question!
Kudos relieved face are always appreciated!! Rainbow