Did you mean: 

Stop automatic download to dropbox from camera or phone

SOLVED
2 Comments
2 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2

Stop automatic download to dropbox from camera or phone

I do not want Dropbox to automatically download photos from my phone or camera, I want to choose which files to place in dropbox.  How to do stop it automatically taking my photos from my camera?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Stop automatic download to dropbox from camera or phone

Hey @Coecrazy1, welcome to our forum! 

It sounds like you have our Camera Uploads feature enabled, that uploads your photos and screenshots automatically. You can disable this in your device’s settings. Here’s our page with more details and instructions for your device and operating system. 

I hope this helps! 
Thanks, and have a great weekend smiling face with sunglasses

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

2 Replies
Solution
Dropboxer

Hey @Coecrazy1, welcome to our forum! 

It sounds like you have our Camera Uploads feature enabled, that uploads your photos and screenshots automatically. You can disable this in your device’s settings. Here’s our page with more details and instructions for your device and operating system. 

I hope this helps! 
Thanks, and have a great weekend smiling face with sunglasses

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

Dropboxer

Hey again @Coecrazy1,

Hope @Sanchez's info was helpful to you - if you have any further questions or are experiencing and difficutlies with Camera Uploads, please don't hesitate to write back so that we can help you out! 📷

Also, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using our Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT

Thank you!

sun with face

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here: 

---------------------------------------------------------

If this post answers your question please Accept as Solution White check mark slightly smiling face

If you found this helpful, your
Kudos are appreciated! Unicorn