Did you mean: 
Announcements
Calling Dropbox users in New York city! Read more

iPhone 6S Live Photos

19 Comments
66 Kudos
Level 1

iPhone 6S Live Photos

Wondering if there will be built in support for both uploading of Live Photos from iPhone 6S/6S+ with Dropbox and perhaps viewing.

This may be limited by the fact you STILL cannot upload video over cellular but with so many people using Dropbox as their photo backup solution this seems like a fairly necessary feature that needs to be added.

19 Replies
Level 1

Re: iPhone 6S Live Photos

Bump!  This is my question also.

Level 2

Dropbox, please add Live Photo upload/viewing to the Dropbox and Carousel Apps! This will be possible after iOS 9.1 when the Live Photo APIs are released to developers. 

Dropboxer

Hi there everyone! 

Thanks for the feedback about this! Just to let you know that this is a popular feature request and it's been passed on to the team at Dropbox! 

Thanks! 

Level 1

Great news Marie.

Level 1

Thanks, I think this will be a great feature!!!

Level 1

I cannot believe a paid subscription still has no live photos support... Please, don't make me switch to icloud drive...

Level 1

Marie,

is there already any timeline for live photo integration? The only feedback I get is that you appreciate our wish for this feature, but a little more commitment would be nice. It's been several months since live photos were launched and I seriously consider moving to iCloud drive in the coming days....

Thanks,

Michael

Level 2

I agree with Michael. Any kind of timeline or at least confirming that this is something that is coming would be extremely helpful. 

In today's update of Instashare there is an option to upload Live Photos, what about Dropbox?!