photos transfer

SOLVED
3 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

photos transfer

Hi, please advise

a.how i  can choose specific photos from my photos folder to share. for instance i want to choose only 20/8 , 19/8 and 18/8.. how can i do this. from recent or from photos should i do? and when i try to take them it allows me only one day.

b.when photos have been downloaded duplicated , how can i erase them.

c. i have created photo albums in samsung mobile  phone which do not  appear in laptop when entering dropbox in the web. why?

thanks, 

IB

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Level 5

Re: photos transfer

Q 1: If you want to share your photo , if these photos has soved on your Samsung , you just need to transfer them to computer , the step is like people transfer contacts from Samsung to computer ,

Q 2: When you going to erase these photos from your phone , as i konw , manual deletion is not enough, you need to erase them with some phone data erase tools . with its help . these photos will be deleted from your phone completely ,

3 Replies
Super User II

Hey

a) you need to do this manually I'm afraid. There is no automated way of doing it. You can do it either from www.dropbox.com/photos or www.dropbox.com/home and navigate to where you uploaded them.

b) Again you need to find and manually delete them. There is no automated process to do it.

c) Dropbox has no albums feature so the Samsung app is creating albums itself, it isnt anything to do with Dropbox I'm afraid.

May I suggest you have a look around the following help area to get an introduction to photos: https://www.dropbox.com/help/photos-videos

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 5

Maybe , Where's your picture? if these photos is saved on your phone , you just need to transfer them to computer , the program is so easy ,
Solution
Level 5

Q 1: If you want to share your photo , if these photos has soved on your Samsung , you just need to transfer them to computer , the step is like people transfer contacts from Samsung to computer ,

Q 2: When you going to erase these photos from your phone , as i konw , manual deletion is not enough, you need to erase them with some phone data erase tools . with its help . these photos will be deleted from your phone completely ,