Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

I need help with downloading a video. Any ideas?

Level 2

I orginally downloaded video from my cannon sd card. I viewed the videos. Now I cannot find them anywhere. When I try to download again, it says I have no space... 

Please help

1 Reply

Re: I need help with downloading a video. Any ideas?

Dropboxer

Hey there @Linda73 - sorry to hear that!

If this persists across different browsers, could you please send me a screenshot of the exact error message along with the steps you take to do this so I can see if it refers to your Dropbox account's quota or your device's space? 

Note that, if needed, you can always view your current quota usage on the following page:

https://www.dropbox.com/account/plan 

Generally speaking now, if your Dropbox account is over quota then only syncing stops. Nothing will be removed and syncing will resume when you bring your account under quota again. To get your account under quota you can do any of the following:

1. Upgrade your account – check out www.dropbox.com/plans for other information.
  2. Increase your quota using referrals bonuses or other promotions.
  3. Leave any shared folders that put you over quota.
  4. Move files that don't need to sync out of your Dropbox folder.

If you need help with finding missing files, please take a look at your deleted files page and if this does not help you can also check your events page where all adds, edits and deletes on your account are normally logged. 

I hope this information helps and please keep me posted on your findings Linda!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Photos and videos

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I need help with downloading a video. Any ideas?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post