Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

view files with web interface

Level 5

From another forum entry:

"To change your current view from list (of icons) to grid look please take a look at the upper right corner (shown below) and click on the "
Large" (or "small" - depending on your needs)."

Small is still gigantic. I need to see more than a dozes or so files, neither list not not-so small can achieve this. When will I be able (again) to actually get an overview over many files in a folder? Why was this most obvious feature removed? Every file browser ever can show more than ~12 items

Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: view files with web interface

Dropboxer
Hey there @jonasschlueter,

As a first step, could I ask you just to check if you have the web page zoomed in at all? You’ll be able to see this by going to your web browser settings (usually from “View” in the menu bar) and ensuring that Zoom is no more than 100%. 

Can you try using another web browser to see if you have the same issue there, as well as trying an incognito/private window?

If you’ve checked the above and are still having this issue, would you mind sharing a screenshot (excluding any personal info) of how you are seeing the files displayed?

Let me know what you find - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Photos and videos

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

view files with web interface
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post