cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Share your feedback on the Document Scanning Experience in the Dropbox App right here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday deal

Black Friday deal

Buzzly2012
Explorer | Level 4

I saw a Black Friday banner across the top of my Dropbox account, for a 25% discount to upgrade to Plus. I accidentally closed the banner but now I can't see how to get the discount. Any help, anyone?

35 Replies 35

Buzzly2012
Explorer | Level 4
Yes, @Hannah - that works for me: [email address removed per the Dropbox Community Guidelines]

martinwidenmusic
Explorer | Level 4

Perfect @Hannah! Email me and we'll take further regarding the issue. Thanks.

Bhalobasha
New member | Level 2

I had seen the offer as well. It said it is valid till Dec 6th. I was trying to buy it now, but I can't find the link any longer.

Hotel Yankee
Explorer | Level 3
Hello!
Do we have any discounts for Basic>Plus upgrade relate to Black Friday 2022?

jKarlebo
New member | Level 2

I also got a text on top of my account page in the web browser a 25% promotion on dropbox plus and when i clicked it to compare different plans it was suddenly gone i can't find it again. You want to help me as well Hannah?

ruana
Explorer | Level 3
Hi! I saw a Black Friday banner when I opened my Dropbox account online but I closed it by accident. I can’t see any discount now. How can I benefit from this promo please?

Thanks in advance!

Hotel Yankee
Explorer | Level 3
Hello!
Do we have any discounts for Basic>Plus upgrade relate to Black Friday 2022?

Hotpoms
Explorer | Level 3

Wow what a scam - I got banner 3 months free and it disappeared after I clicked on it and went to check out. Went to chat and this rude person just said sorry about this- it happens. That's not how you treat customers. 

Luckily there are other options.  How can I trust drobbox with my data if they can't even honor their deals and have good customer support. Shame on you. 

ruana
Explorer | Level 3
Please contact me! I want to get the Black Friday deal! Thank you

Hotpoms
Explorer | Level 3

customer "service" or however you call this unfriendly person said there are NO Black Friday Deals and sorry about the 3 free months disappearing. Nothing they want to do to make it right. 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    mstcl Explorer | Level 3
    BenjiM Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?