cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Help us get a better understanding of what this Community means to you by taking our quick survey over here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask
Reply and help

Cancel

Cancel

Tiffany12
Explorer | Level 3
Hi I need to cancel my subscription and the directions that are given are not how my app on my iPhone is set up. Can soemone help me with this before I get charged after the free trial!?
3 Replies 3

Re: Cancel

Rich
Super User II

@Tiffany12 wrote:
I need to cancel my subscription and the directions that are given are not how my app on my iPhone is set up.

Make sure you're following the instructions for cancelling a trial that you started on a mobile device. If you started the trial on a computer you need to follow these instructions.

Tiffany12
Explorer | Level 3
Hi rich, I did click that link but my app doesn’t seem to be set up like those directions there is no option to cancel or click my subscription

Rich
Super User II

@Tiffany12 wrote:
I did click that link but my app doesn’t seem to be set up like those directions there is no option to cancel or click my subscription

Those directions refer to the Settings app on your phone; not the Dropbox app. Open the Settings app, then tap Subscriptions, then tap on Dropbox.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Tiffany12 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?