cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt regarding billing and data

Doubt regarding billing and data

ashishashy1o1
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

What happens if i buy the 2TB plan and then store up to 1.5TB of data and then after the 2TB plan for the month expires, I don't pay for the next month, then what happens to my data? How long will it stay untouched without getting deleted?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@ashishashy1o1 wrote:
How about downloading. Can i download and preview if account plan has expired

Yes.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@ashishashy1o1 wrote:

What happens if i buy the 2TB plan and then store up to 1.5TB of data and then after the 2TB plan for the month expires, I don't pay for the next month, then what happens to my data? How long will it stay untouched without getting deleted?

Nothing will happen to your data as long as your account remains active. Dropbox will only delete your account if it remains inactive for a year. If you're over quota, data is never deleted. You just can't sync or change the content in your account until you're back below your quota.

ashishashy1o1
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
So its about one year. How about downloading. Can i download and preview if account plan has expired

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@ashishashy1o1 wrote:
How about downloading. Can i download and preview if account plan has expired

Yes.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    ashishashy1o1 Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?