cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free trial end's but I can't cancel

Free trial end's but I can't cancel

Jorma
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I got an email from dropbox, that my trial is ending and I can cancel me order.

And there was a link to help center, where is orders how to do canceling.

I log in my account, take "settings" and  take "Plan" and according the instructions on "Plan" page is

an option where to make a canceling.

But "Plan" pages does anythin, just pointer is rolling endless. In top of the page goes info

"There was a problem completing this request" couple of seconds.

And "Billing" page does the same.

Any ideas why canceling in not possible?

12 Replies 12

sperez
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi! I've been trying to cancel my free trial which ends tomorrow, and no matter what I do, I don't see the option to cancel my trial. Please help. I really don't want to be charged $300 tomorrow.

Hi Sherry,

We hope Dropbox Professional + eSign has elevated how you create and share your work.

Just a heads up — your trial ends April 1, 2022.

Visit Dropbox
Manage your trial

If no cancellation is made to the free trial by then, $299.88 per year (including applicable taxes) will be charged to the account on file until the plan is canceled. Previous charges won’t be refunded at the point of cancellation.

If I delete my account, will that ensure that my trial ends and I won't be charged?

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@sperez wrote:

I've been trying to cancel my free trial which ends tomorrow, and no matter what I do, I don't see the option to cancel my trial.

Did you initiate the trial through the Dropbox website, or through the app on a mobile device?

sperez
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Hi there!

I was finally able to figure it out. It wasn’t working correctly in Chrome but it did finally work using Microsoft Edge.

Thanks so much,
Sherry
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

sperez Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
    Megan Dropbox Staff
    piero sanna Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?