cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I become an owner of the account, in order to receive the invoices?

How can I become an owner of the account, in order to receive the invoices?

Kaloyan Yakovski
New member | Level 2

Hello.

A former colleague has created the Dropbox account, using his company email. After his departure, his email account was deleted and the monthly invoices are still being sent to that email. How can I start receiving the invoices on my email?

1 Reply 1

Rich
Super User II

@Kaloyan Yakovski wrote:

A former colleague has created the Dropbox account, using his company email. After his departure, his email account was deleted and the monthly invoices are still being sent to that email. How can I start receiving the invoices on my email?

You need to sign in to the account and change the email address to your own. If you're unable to sign in to the account, ask your IT group to reactivate his email address so you can reset the password for the Dropbox account, then sign in and change the email address on the account.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?