cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get access to my account?

How do I get access to my account?

webseed
New member | Level 2

Dear community,

this is my last effort, and it seems I'm losing my mind..I've written to dropbox support via mail like 3 times in a time span of 4 weeks and didn't get one signle reply.

This is my issue:

2014 I decided to study in the Netherlands at Fontys. They gave me a student mail with which I've signed up to Dropbox. I've used that account ever since and also used to upgrade to the 12$ per month plan, in order to see my companies' dropbox folder (I'm an inhouse-media designer). I've been on that plan for atleast 5 years now and wasn't really aware that my student mail had been deleted with my exmatriculation. So I no longer have access to that mail. I've still got the right password to it, but couldn't log in and now am stuck in a limbo where I shall verify the mail and am still paying the subscription for a plan, I'm not even having access to.

I'm pretty disappointed by customer support for someone that nearly paid 1200€ over the years for a product...

Hope to get some help here,
Hendrik (webseed.me)

1 Reply 1

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hi @webseed, I’m sorry to hear about the situation. 

As a first, can you please send me any ticket numbers you may have from our support, so that I can also have a look?

Other than that, can you clarify what you see exactly when trying to log in to the specific Dropbox account? Are you receiveing any errors?

Let me know, and we can check this together.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Nancy Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?