cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do not want to upgrade - how to stop those email notifications?

I do not want to upgrade - how to stop those email notifications?

looby
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello

I keep on getting emails from dropbox as I do not want to upgrade to a paid plan - tired of being bombarded with emails. Can I keep the free one and how to stop drop box - it seems from the emails that they are suggesting I need to upgrade - is this the case? or just pushy sales team? thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@looby wrote:

Can I keep the free one and how to stop drop box - it seems from the emails that they are suggesting I need to upgrade

You can keep the free Basic account. You can turn off email notifications about running out of space on your Notifications page.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@looby wrote:

Can I keep the free one and how to stop drop box - it seems from the emails that they are suggesting I need to upgrade

You can keep the free Basic account. You can turn off email notifications about running out of space on your Notifications page.

looby
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

thanks! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

looby New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?