cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Not happy with your Spotify Wrapped? Check out how Kevin on the Dropbox team used Paper to make sure he keeps discovering new music over here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask
Reply and help

I'm being billed $10 every month but I have the Basic version when I sign in. Do I have 2 accounts?

I'm being billed $10 every month but I have the Basic version when I sign in. Do I have 2 accounts?

xyz4
New member | Level 2

Hello, I tried to contact customer support about this and seems it’s not possible for me to do so. Anyhow, I get billed $10 every month for an upgraded version of DB but still have a basic storage version running when I sign in. I believe I might be using two different accounts with two different emails, but I can’t figure it out. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance and sorry I’m not very good at this tech stuff.

2 Replies 2

Re: Dropbox Version Understanding

Rich
Super User II

@xyz4 wrote:
I get billed $10 every month for an upgraded version of DB but still have a basic storage version running when I sign in. I believe I might be using two different accounts with two different emails, but I can’t figure it out.

Use the credit card charge lookup tool to identify the account you're being charged for. Once you identify the email address you can sign in to the account, resetting the password if necessary.

Hello, I tried to contact customer support about this and seems it’s not possible for me to do so.

If you're unable to locate the account or still need to contact Support, visit the Support page while you're NOT signed in to a Dropbox account, including these forums, and you'll see an option for Billing issues. It's best to use an Incognito or Private browsing session to make sure you're not signed in.

Re: Dropbox Version Understanding

xyz4
New member | Level 2
Thak you rich, my billing come from apple and gets charged to my paypal. I went to my receipt but it’s an apple order i’d not dropbox. I will try the customer support not logged in. TYVM!
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

xyz4 New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?