cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged twice and I only need one account for my photos

I was charged twice and I only need one account for my photos

Just2703
New member | Level 2

I've sent this to Dropbox customer service but not getting any help can anyone else help please
Hi please can you help me I have a brain tumour and i have tried to sort out this drop box but I haven't a clue what I'm doing I think I did it twice last week and paid you 2 lots of £10 please can you look at this please also I do want drop box but I think I have 2 email addresses can t
I start from scratch with your help please can I have 2 emails its only for photos mainly bur I have loads
Can you tell me what I need to do and will I have to pay a third time that will be £30 in one week I really need guidance on what to do please I have emailed you but had no reply
Thanks

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Just2703, thanks for reaching out to our Community and sorry to see you're having trouble.

If you were charged twice in one week, you might indeed have two paid Dropbox accounts.

To figure this out, you can look up the payments with our lookup tool; this will let you know which email addresses the payments are linked to.

Once you find out the email addresses, you can login to both accounts, to figure out which one has your files, which one you want to keep etc.

Let me know how it goes.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?