cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for a subscription, didn't get a subscription

Paid for a subscription, didn't get a subscription

afonsogonsalves
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I purchased a 2TB plan: after payment, got redirected to my profile and nothing had changed.
No billing info too. Have the transfer details from my bank if needed, as money definitely sure exited my account.

I really need this sorted for an ongoing project, so any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

afonsogonsalves
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Got this solved in the meantime, money was refunded automatically and managed to get the plan I wanted afterwards.

Still, very disappointed with the Dropbox support.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Marsis64
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

same problem overhere. Paid €119,88 by bankcard via Ideal on my cellphone. But never got the 2TB I paid for. Who can help me to get the 2TB I paid for or how can I get my money back??

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

If you're paying through a bank transfer you may need to wait for the funds to fully clear before the subscription is activated.

afonsogonsalves
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Well, in all other purchases with this payment system (iDeal), it's usually automatic.

Also, I assume if that was the case, at least some form of "pending" billing would be in order? Right now I don't even have a billing section on my profile.

afonsogonsalves
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Also no way of contacting support directly with this question, just the usual smoke curtain with FAQs and chatbots and Community.
I get that these are useful for a lot of situations — but just feel massively NOT supported by Dropbox here.

Megan
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @afonsogonsalves & @Marsis64, I hope you're both doing well! 

Would it be okay for me to reach out via email, in order for us to have a closer look into this?

Thanks!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Marsis64
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Dear Megan, 

Thank you for your comment. Yesterday I got my money back. Don't ask me how and why, but ofcourse I'm very happy about it. Unfortunataly I did not get any explanation from Dropbox! 

afonsogonsalves
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Got this solved in the meantime, money was refunded automatically and managed to get the plan I wanted afterwards.

Still, very disappointed with the Dropbox support.
Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

afonsogonsalves New member | Level 2
    Marsis64 Explorer | Level 3
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?