cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into Dropbox account

Cannot log into Dropbox account

Quangkhai
Helpful | Level 5

I tried to log into my account , but cannot log in, there is an error message as below : 

Can you please help me solve that problem ?

Two-step verification text message couldn't be sent. <a href="/help/364">Help</a>

Thank you in advance

Thanh

23 Replies 23

zquangkhai
New member | Level 2

Hi,

You should email the dropbox team support and then they will instruct you how to solve the problem.

They may ask some questions to verify your account and then they will turn off the two-step verification.

Regards,

Khai

LRoche
New member | Level 2

Hi ,

I am having the same issue. 

When I try logging into dropbox I get message as  below. It was working fine 10 days back I never had an issue. All sudden now I am getting below error message.

Two-step verification text message couldn't be sent. <a href="/help/364">Help</a>

I do not have backup code; Dropbox is not linked to any device. I do not have backup phone number. Please help! my ticket #19908374  Larry was looking into this issue none the of steps is given works for me . Please help!

Suneetha

Nancy
Dropbox Staff

Hi @LRoche, I’m sorry to hear about this. 

In order for our support agent to keep looking into your case, I’d strongly suggest replying back to them in the same email thread. 

Since they have more account visibility than we do on the forum, they’ll be able to further help.

We've also left them an internal note, so that they know you've reached out to us here.

Nancy
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

khairulisl
New member | Level 2

Thanks

Mod note: This thread has been closed due to inactivity. If you're experiencing the same issue, please check out this thread.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

khairulisl New member | Level 2
    Nancy Dropbox Staff
    LRoche New member | Level 2
    zquangkhai New member | Level 2
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?