cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Security and Permissions

Start a discussion in the Dropbox Community forum to get help with your account security and permissions. Find support from Community members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My business Dropbox is gone and I can't find it on any of my devices or access it

My business Dropbox is gone and I can't find it on any of my devices or access it

toonice
New member | Level 2

recently i lost access to my business account and it disapeared from all my devices even my pc. i had pictures and documents on there i would like to recover. my email i used is no longer active

3 Replies 3

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @toonice, thanks for joining our Community.

What do you mean when you say that you lost access to your Business account?

Were you a member of a Dropbox Business team? And were you perhaps removed from this team?

If you were removed by an admin and had your files transferred to another team member, I'm afraid this would cause your account to get deleted.

Let me know if that's not the case.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

toonice
New member | Level 2

i had 2 different dropbox accounts with 2 different emails and one was my business email. I dont remember deleting it but i guess in my eagerness to minimalize my computer i lost acess to it and wanted to check if i lost any pictures that i should have saved. now i dont know how to get it back as dropbox is telling me i didnt have an account associated with this email

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @toonice, even if you deleted the app, or exited the account accidentally, in any case the account wouldn't cease to exist because of that.

Is it possible that you were accessing the account with another email, and not the one you're trying to sign in with?

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    toonice New member | Level 2
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?