cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you know more about files sizes, you can make more informed decisions about which files you upload and then you can maximize the space in your Dropbox Basic account?

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a business account to a device with a personal account already present

Adding a business account to a device with a personal account already present

Page1
New member | Level 2

Today I have my personal (paid) Dropbox account installed on my work device.  As such, I see my personal files/folders when I open file explorer for my work device.  I also have my personal Dropbox account installed on my personal device.  Now I have been registered as a user on a Business Dropbox account for one of my clients.  Today I only access the Business account via the Web.  I would like for the Business files to be visible in explorer, separate from my personal files.  How do I get both accounts set up on my work device? 

2 Replies 2

Re: Adding a business account to a device with a personal account already present

Page1
New member | Level 2

I am a PC user

Re: Adding a business account to a device with a personal account already present

Rich
Super User II

@Page1 wrote:

I would like for the Business files to be visible in explorer, separate from my personal files.  How do I get both accounts set up on my work device? 

Provided that the Business account is an actual paid Business plan, you can easily link your accounts so they can both sync to your computer.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Page1 New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?