cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you interested in hearing how one of our Community members uses Dropbox for sailing trips? Read all about it here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dark Mode for Dropbox on Web

Dark mode switch is missing on the Dropbox website

mrBeep
Helpful | Level 6

Hello,

could you please add an option to disable Dark mode on Dropbox website? Is highly unusable for my eyesight. My system has dark mode on but most of apps have a switch to enable or disable it regardless system settings.  I prefer some apps with dark mode and some without it. Please add an option to disable this on dropbox. Turning off in system settings is not an option.

14 Replies 14

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @uaknight - thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Out of curiosity, could you clear your browser's cache and/or try another browser as well, preferably with no extensions or plugins running and let us know how it goes?

Thanks so much!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

NJRMayo
New member | Level 2

Simon,

As of right now, it appears to be fixed! Theme option is now available on the main page and when I reloaded the page, it loaded back into dark mode automatically. Thanks!

MChat1
Helpful | Level 5

Fixed me, too!  Thanks, DB!  Thanks, @esheafe for starting the convo!

uaknight
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Walter, thanks for the quick response!
Clearing the cache helped. Long time since I last did it so probably much needed anyway. 😊
Regards,
Ulf

simonDBX
Dropbox Product Manager

It should now be resolved for all users. Great to hear some of you mentioning that you see it again. Please let me know if not. Thanks again for raising this to our attention!

Need more support?