cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying Folder and File Sizes

Displaying Folder and File Sizes

prohap2
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

How do I display Folder and File Sizes on a Mac when accessing Dropbox on the web with a browser?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@prohap2 wrote:

How do I display Folder and File Sizes on a Mac when accessing Dropbox on the web with a browser?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@prohap2 wrote:

prohap2
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

It did not work for a while.  Now it does.  I guess it took a while.

Edith reeve
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

This isn’t working on an iPad browser. 
why isn’t this info just standard? Why isn’t it on the app too?
it should be a standard, easy to access option! Dropbox is ALL about data storage!!

Edith reeve
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

I’m frustrated to not find an easy answer to this. 
your whole company is based on storing data, yet I can’t find out how much data my individual folders are holding. I’ve spent the last hour going through my account on the app and on iOS browser. Please can you advise if I’m missing something or let me know if it’s something I’m not able to do please? 

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Edith reeve wrote:

I can’t find out how much data my individual folders are holding. I’ve spent the last hour going through my account on the app and on iOS browser.

You can't in the app, but if you're in the browser and you rotate your device so you can see more columns, you can change a column to Size, then select a folder, tap the ellipsis and select Calculate Size.

66db73bddde572306fa29a8e23c3f791.jpg

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    Edith reeve Helpful | Level 5
    prohap2 Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?