cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you know more about files sizes, you can make more informed decisions about which files you upload and then you can maximize the space in your Dropbox Basic account?

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help request for two Dropbox accounts

Help request for two Dropbox accounts

EmanuelaSab
New member | Level 2

Good evening, I have 2 Dropbox accounts but I can only install 1. I would like to have both of them. If I log out of the installed account I cannot log in with the other account, so one is blocked. Can you please help me? thank you. Emanuela

2 Replies 2

Re: help request for two dropbox accounts

maher1982
Collaborator | Level 10

try to check in here , maybe you will find solution for your problem

https://help.dropbox.com/accounts-billing/multiple-accounts/switch-between-accounts

Re: help request for two dropbox accounts

Mark
Super User II

Hi @EmanuelaSab 

Unless you are a paid business user then it isnt possible to sync two accounts on to the desktop at one time

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    maher1982 Collaborator | Level 10
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?