cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving 6 digit verification code

Not receiving 6 digit verification code

elhdesigner
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

I have been trying to access my dropbox account for the past month and have not received any 6 digit access code emails or any password reset emails, or for that matter any emails from Dropbox. I pay a monthly subscription fee so I don't think my account has been shut down as I have seen in other threads. I NEED these files!

195 Replies 195

Saxa421
Explorer | Level 3
does not send a six-digit password to access an account registered via @mail.ru. I had an account before and access via recovery, but when I try to send the code, no email messages are received

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Saxa421, let's jump right into this! 

As a first step, have you added no-reply@dropbox.com to your contacts list, in order to ensure that email goes through?

If I were you, I'd also check the spam/junk folder in my inbox to see if there is any sign of the email there.

Keep me posted, and we'll take it from there!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Saxa421
Explorer | Level 3
No. no-reply@dropbox.com was not linked to contacts. There are no messages in inboxes, spam or trash either.
The mail to which the account is linked is ....ov@mail.ru (it does not receive messages from dropbox at all. I also created an account with ...@gmail.ru and all messages, password verification goes well.
but the problem is that everything is on ...@mail.ru, but I can’t log in because the messages don’t arrive.
Please tell me how to solve this issue.

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Saxa421, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to pick an email to which you can receive and send emails from.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Meraj ansari
Explorer | Level 3
Sir, please solve my problem. Sir, I have two Dropbox accounts! One is opening, the other is not opening. There is a problem with the mail ID in it. I remember the password but I do not remember the mail ID of Dropbox.

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Meraj ansari, I’d recommend getting in contact with our support team directly to look into this matter in more detail.

You can do this by opening an incognito/private browsing window, while not signed into your account, and accessing this link.

From there you should be able to contact support. Make sure to pick an email to which you can receive and send emails from.

Jay
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jay Dropbox Staff
    Meraj ansari Explorer | Level 3
    Saxa421 Explorer | Level 3
    Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?