cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option To Disable Dropbox Spam

Option To Disable Dropbox Spam

Adrian_F
Helpful | Level 5

Here's an option I would like... let's not throw up windows advertising services in MS Word. Even more, let's especially do that when I specifically select not to have the invasive, unwanted, unasked for plugin. I got dropbox to store files.

To.

Store.

Files.

If you can't let me pay for that without spaming me and interrupting my workflow, I'll be happy to pay someone else. And since Dropbox is about double the cost of your competitors, quality is all you have going for you. Advertising to me in the middle of trying to get things done... not so much with the quality. I've been a loyal Dropbox customer since pretty much the inception of the company. But if you don't want my money anymore, keep annoying me with unwanted spam.

2 Replies 2

Jay
Dropbox Staff

Hi @Adrian_F, thanks for messaging the Community.

Could you clarify what notifications or promotions in particular you're referring to?

Any other info or screenshots would be helpful.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Adrian_F
Helpful | Level 5

I just came back from looking at a problem users reported four years ago, and you still haven't done anything about, so I don't think it's worth it for either of us to puruse the matter.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Adrian_F Helpful | Level 5
    Jay Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?