cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Settings and Preferences

The Dropbox Community is here to help if you have questions about your account settings and preferences. Learn and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stupid captcha

Stupid captcha

Man716
New member | Level 2

Hello! Remove that stupid captcha and put a normal captcha. These 10 steps are simply killing.

Снимок.PNG

13 Replies 13

Joseki
New member | Level 2

I'm seriously on the verge of going to put my files elsewhere if this stupid captcha stays active.

joseph7
New member | Level 2

I just realized today that I'm a cyborg. Our client shared a dropbox and we needed to register then the captcha asked me for a sum of 14 on a dice and it is so hard it took me 3 tries and wasted my time trying to take it slow and take my time. I just used the audio instead and got in however the audio quality is bad too.

Stevecold
Explorer | Level 3

this captcha just like google gives us punishment.

foxclout
New member | Level 2

I have to solve endless captcha even I do it correctly, from 3 captcha, until 10, and drop to 5, increase to 10 again, and I still logout even I solved all of stupid captcha with successful status.

I have setup 2fa for my account, and captcha still there, even on the first try to login.

After that, I stop paying Dropbox, now moved to Nextcloud using dedicated server, backup to Google Drive and Hetzner, all encrypted.

And keep my account free just to connect to shared folder from my team.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

foxclout New member | Level 2
    Stevecold Explorer | Level 3
    joseph7 New member | Level 2
    Joseki New member | Level 2
    Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?