Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Can't see Shared TEAM folders with Adobe Reader DC

Level 2

When I connect Dropbox to Adobe Reader DC, I can only see my personal folder. I can't see the Shared folders in the Root.

Tags (1)
6 Replies

Re: Can't see Shared TEAM folders with Adobe Reader DC

Level 2

PS I have the free version at this time. I am attaching a screenshot showing the default folder (my personal folder) and the folder I'd like to be able to access (the file cabinet)

folder-structure.JPG

Dropboxer
Thanks for the screenshot, @carefreetee

Could you please elaborate as to why you’re having trouble accessing the folder in question? Are you seeing any errors? Any additional info would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 2

no errors. It just doesn't show any folders above the default folder shown in the screenshot above. Just goes straight into the personal folder NOT the TEAM Folders such as Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Grxxx Insurance Agencyxxxx

Dropboxer
Thanks for the swift reply, @carefreetee

In this case, due to account-specific info required, I’d recommend moving this discussion to email. For this reason, I was able to locate your open communication with a member of my team. I’ve made sure to pass your comments along to them and when they have more info on the matter, they’ll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks in advance!

Lusil

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Level 2

thanks. I tried to work with someone in chat; but they kept asking me if i checked with the OS or Adobe. I did send a message to Adobe through the upgrade interface in Reader DC; however, I haven't heard back. I'm just trying to figure out if the login should be different from an app. Using my personal login info (and yes I am the only admin) I end up with my personal folder as the default and I can't see to go UP in the file structure to where the TEAM folders are.

I'm testing to see if this is only limited with Adobe. If so, maybe it is a shortcoming of the free version and if "renting" the DC software will fix the situation. Thanks for your time.

Dropboxer
Hey again, @carefreetee. Awesome work on the additional investigation from your end! The more we can narrow this down, the better of an investigation can be carried.

For this reason, I’ve made sure to pass this on to my colleague as well and, if you have any further information (or queries) on the matter, please don’t hesitate to forward it to them, since it’d keep troubleshooting more efficiently.

Thanks in advance once again!

Lusil

Sharing and Collaboration

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Can't see Shared TEAM folders with Adobe Reader DC
6 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post