Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

2 Comments
1 Like
Highlighted
Level 2

Cannot create shared Folder

Hi, 

recently when i try to create i folder i get a pop-up window that i never got before. Here is a picture of the pop-up. Before that i used to be in my Document list and just "create a folder" with no extra question or pop-up. It is a very annoying situation to have to put all my team email every time i make i folder.

I have a Dropbox Business Plan but it does not show up the in the navigation bar.  By the way, i did sing up with my Dropbox Business account. 

Thanks for your help. 

Captura de pantalla 2018-12-05 a la(s) 18.27.19.pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-12-05 a la(s) 18.37.51.png

2 Replies
Super User II

Re: Cannot create shared Folder

@uzapuca_71 wrote:

It is a very annoying situation to have to put all my team email every time i make i folder.

You don't have to specify your team members every time you create a folder. Just select the "Only you" option and the folder will be created as normal.

There's no way to go back to the previous method. This is a change to how the Dropbox website functions.

Level 2

Re: Cannot create shared Folder

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the fast reply. I will try you suggestion. 

I am sorry  i do not understand which is the point of "Only you" or Sharing with the Team when i am ALREADY in a Team Member Dropbox. Maybe i am missing something?

Cheers,

Sharing and Collaboration

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Sharing and collaboration.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post