cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I cant see the photos from the link

Folder not loading images on mobile

xoxoJen
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

When I load photos to a shared folder "anyone with link can view" the images are only viewable on desktop machine. Mobile will load the page, but there are empty/blank squares in place of all the images.

This is not only happening to me specific, but four other users and with shared folder links other than mine.

I do not have the dropbox ap installed on my phone but other users do and have same result - empty boxes where images should be.

Help?

31 Replies 31

Vernon
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your patience and cooperation on this issue.

As mentioned above by @Frank_S, it is something that affects web browsers on mobile devices and it is under thorough investigation from our engineering team.

Rest assured that we'll update you as soon as we have something new.

Thanks again. Take care!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I answer your question?---> Accept as Solution White check mark :nerd:
Kudos are always welcome! :bacon:

Frank_S
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey all,

Thank you for your patience while we worked on getting this resolved. A fix for this has been released and shared links to folders should now show image and video thumbnails correctly, and let you interact with the thumbnails to view previews of the files. 

This should work correctly for all users now, however if anyone is still seeing issues with shared links to folders on mobile web browsers, can you let us know in detail what behaviour you are seeing? 

Thanks again to everyone that reported this behaviour and helped us to identify the source of the problem!

Best,

Frank

Need more support?