yes

Highlighted

I can't find my verification email

Level 2

I cant find my email verifcation email please help 

16 Replies

Re: I can't find my verification email

Dropboxer
Hey asd1231, let’s look into that together! 

For starters, please note that you should receive an email from no-reply@dropbox.com with the steps to verify your account. If you don't receive an email after a reasonable amount of time, please check your spam folder to ensure that no-reply@dropbox.com is not blocked & also add no-reply@dropbox.com to your address book and request another email verification email.

If you are still not receiving the email, please let me know here & I’ll make sure to get in touch with you on my end. Thanks in advance for your cooperation & I’ll be awaiting your next update! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 2

Hi Jane,

I was not able to receive any email coming from dropbox to reset my password in my other account.

Hope you can help me. Thank you. 

Level 2

i have tried all the instructions that you have mentioned above.

Dropboxer
Hey there (@lanis), as we can only proceed with account-specific matters via our Official Support channel (we’ll need to have direct access to your account in order to perform any action on your behalf), I’ve made sure to reach out to you on my end, since I couldn’t locate an open support request on our system.  

Whenever you have some spare time, please have a look at your inbox for my email & I’ll make sure to promptly follow-up with you asap. Thanks again for checking in with us on the Forum & I’ll be awaiting your next message, in order to proceed to resolution together! 

Jane

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

I am not getting the verification email so I can start saring

Level 4
Dropbox is requesting that I verify my email so I can start sharing yet when I request the email be sent I never get it. I've been trying for a couple days and it isn't working. I've checked junk folders, trash, and I am still receiving emails into my email so I know it is working.

Re: I am not getting the verification email so I can start saring

Dropboxer
Hey there (@NicoleC5), I'm here to help you as much as I can on this account-specific issue; I hope my message finds you well today! 

I’ve moved your post under this discussion, in order to ping you on my previous reply above that includes some steps to try. Please have a look at these pointers at your convenience & let me know how these work for you whenever you get a chance. If you need further assistance, I'll make sure to reach out to you on my end, so as to move forward on the matter together. Thanks & I’ll be awaiting your next reply! 

Jane

Level 4
I’ve already done the steps above to no avail. Thank you

Dropboxer

I appreciate your speedy reply @NicoleC5! Following your initial inquiry here, I’ve sent you a brief message on the email connected to your Forum profile (as I’ll need to have direct access to your account specifics to further address this issue). You may have a look at your inbox at your earliest convenience if you’d like us to work on that together. Thanks in advance & I’ll be awaiting your next reply! 

Jane

Level 2

Hi @Jane, I have also had this problem, please can I get some help ASAP.

Sharing and Collaboration

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I can't find my verification email
16 Replies
2 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post