cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Facebook post photo problems

No longer able to post images directly to Facebook

gssby707
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

A FB admin advised today that you can no longer add one Dropbox photo at a time onto a Fb post!! Supposedly posting Dropbox photos directly onto FB no longer works!?! Is this true? What about posting Dropbox photos onto eBay??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
Those are functions controlled by the respective site; not Dropbox. They control how posting works, and whether or not you can post directly from Dropbox.

If they no longer allow it to work, you can always upload a photo to either site from the Dropbox folder on your computer.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
Those are functions controlled by the respective site; not Dropbox. They control how posting works, and whether or not you can post directly from Dropbox.

If they no longer allow it to work, you can always upload a photo to either site from the Dropbox folder on your computer.

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey there @gssby707 - Welcome to our Forum!

I am still able to upload multiple photos to a Facebook post on our latest version of the mobile app (96.2) - are you having any issues with this at the moment?

As for uploading to eBay, I am not using it so I won't be able to reproduce on my end. Have you tried doing this and you weren't able to post multiple photos to eBay? Have you reached out to them to see if there has been any change on their end?

Keep in mind that even if that persists, you can always export your photos to your Camera Roll and bulk upload them from there. 

I hope this helps and please let me know what you find! 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

gssby707
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Many thanks. Will try that. I am also wondering if I could be having privacy issues with my photos?

gssby707
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Thanks Walt the update you mentioned 96.2 was that a Dropbox update or FB update?? I am unable to upload any Dropbox photos to FB at all for last six weeks. All my posts show “attachment unavailable “. I am wondering if it could be privacy issues with my photos??

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @gssby707 - how are you today?

I was referring to the Dropbox mobile app's latest version - for more information about third party apps or services, I would suggest that you contacted them and ask directly what's been going on. 

If there's something I can do from my end to help with this, do let me know. 

Thanks. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?