cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently Modified Files

Recently Modified Files

cmiles
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have several folders/files that are shared. I used to be able to pull up a "recently modified" file list and easily see what had been worked on/updated/changed by everyone, not just me. Now I cannot seem to do that and instead can only find a list of files 'recently viewed' by me which is not at all useful. Can someone tell me how to find the "recently modified" list?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

I think you're looking for the Events page. The link to it has been removed, but the page still exists.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

I think you're looking for the Events page. The link to it has been removed, but the page still exists.

riverside98
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I am having the same issue -- when I open a folder, I want to be able to SORT by date, not name.  "Events" does not provide what I want. I just want to see my files, sorted by the most recent to the oldest. This used to be SO easy, and the "help" page says to click on "modified" at top of list -- but that doesn't do anything.

Josep V.1
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Thanks!

Please Dropbox, don't remove this feature.

Please Dropbox, bring back this link.

This is the most useful view you have.

cmiles
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
How do we get Dropbox to bring back the link?? It just makes sense to be able to see which shared folders have the newest files, and which files were updated most recently and by whom.

admin d.5
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I suspect they want to reserve this feature for the more expensive account variants.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

admin d.5 wrote:

I suspect they want to reserve this feature for the more expensive account variants.

The Events page is still available to everyone. They've simply removed the link to it.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    admin d.5 New member | Level 2
    cmiles New member | Level 2
    Josep V.1 Helpful | Level 5
    riverside98 Explorer | Level 3
What do Dropbox user levels mean?