Sharing a folder - privacy

SOLVED
Go to solution
2 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

Sharing a folder - privacy

If I share a folder with someone, can they access the rest of my folders or just the one that I share?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: Sharing a folder - privacy

Only the one you have Shared slightly smiling face

Just to be ultra clear though that also includes all subfolders of that folder. However, it wont include any other ones

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

2 Replies
Solution
Super User II

Only the one you have Shared slightly smiling face

Just to be ultra clear though that also includes all subfolders of that folder. However, it wont include any other ones

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 2

Thank you!
Still stuck? Contact Support directly, or ask a question on the community.
Still stuck?
Top Contributors
Rich 4350
Mark 3636
Jane 1184
Sanchez 974
Greg K. 885