Did you mean: 

date of sharing

SOLVED
7 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 3

date of sharing

Hello, how I can get info about date when I shared a folder with some account?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: date of sharing

That is the only option I'm afraid - and thats even if the Events list goes that far back.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

7 Replies
Super User II

You can try looking through www.dropbox.com/events

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 3

thank you for your answer, but it's hard to go back with 4-years
Solution
Super User II

That is the only option I'm afraid - and thats even if the Events list goes that far back.

Level 3

thanks but it can works only with 6 month old events and not more. I recived an anwer from support team Dropbox and they can give you such info

Level 3

Did the support team give you the info you want?
Super User II

You can try Andrew, but, I dont believe its available.

Level 2

Hi There,

I need to find the same information if possible but from 3 years ago - did the dropbox people find a way for you to find this out? And if so you could please share with me? If not, how can I contact them direct. I must be going blind, but I can't find any direct links.

Thanks.