Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Where are the Showcase tutorials?

Level 4

Love the concept of Showcase.  Where are the instructions and tutorials to demo actual use?  

10 Replies
Highlighted

Dropbox Showcase

Level 4

I'd like to see what Showcase can do, are there any live samples I can look at?  I have only found screen shots of the same sample online.  I'd like to see what my clients would see before I try it.

Thanks

Dean

Re: Dropbox Showcase

Dropboxer

Hi deancas,

Thanks for your interest!

You can find here an introduction to Showcase!

What you can also do, if you want, is to apply for a monthly free Trial on Dropbox Advanced Business plan so you can get a more hands-on experience on Showcase.

Have a great week ahead!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I answer your question?---> Accept as Solution White check mark nerd face
Kudos are always welcome! Bacon

Showcase helps you present your work professionally and track what happens after you share. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2yuWC90

Level 4

Thanks.  I was really hoping there was alive sample I could try.  If I sign up I have to figure out how it works and hope I'm getting the most out of it all in 30 days before I'm billed.  I think I'll stick to what I have now, maybe in the future.  If Dropbox wants double the $ the should have some samples.  That video tells you a little but I want to interact with the page.  As a photographer using it to pitching ideas and quoting it could be interesting.  But I haven't got time to build my own samples only to find out it's not what I thought it was. Thanks

Dropboxer

Hi deancas,

I understand and I will make sure your feedback reaches our dev team for future consideration.

Take care!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I answer your question?---> Accept as Solution White check mark nerd face
Kudos are always welcome! Bacon

Level 2

It seems completely ridiculous to me that Dropbox would offer this new product with no way to see what the actual product looks like without upgrading your account. It's been 5 months since Showcase debuted, and there's still no example site to look at?

Re: Where are the Showcase tutorials?

Super User II
There are no demos I'm afraid.

All there is is at https://www.dropbox.com/help/files-folders/showcase

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
There aren't any Dropbox Professional trials available yet, which is the easiest way to get Showcase.

Of course, there is the Dropbox Business team on the Advanced plan, which has Showcase. 

We do not recommend you use that trial just to test out Showcase, however it is technically possible if you truly have a burning desire to test it out.

If you do for some reason choose to go ahead with the trial, just please remember to downgrade the trial before it expires, since it’ll automatically upgrade to the paid plan after 30 days.

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Super User
Here's a third-party video that demonstrates some of the basics of Showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp4SGmbbaEA

r3y Level 2
Level 2

Not Solved yet?

Sharing and Collaboration

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Where are the Showcase tutorials?
10 Replies
9 Likes
Solved! : See solution