Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Do beta features increase our space?

Level 2

is those feature still exist? maybe it can increase our dropbox basic capacity.

thank you

3 Replies

Re: Do beta features increase our space?

Dropboxer
Hi there, @wafiqulqul

If you’d like to install the beta version of the desktop app, you can indeed find it here. Please remember that a beta version can be recognized by a xx.3.xx, instead of the xx.4.xx, so if youre on a beta build, it means that you have opted in to early releases in your online account settings.

Furthermore, if you’d like to increase your storage, you can either upgrade to one of our pain plans, or earn free space by completing the Dropbox getting started guide, referring friends, and contributing to the forum. You can find this info in this article

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 6

What does it mean to "contribute" to the forum and how much space is earned?

I've tried looking for answer on the amount of space earned and the type of contribution in those articles and through search.

Additionally, I get "Access Denied" that link in "contributing to forum" link you posted.

Super User II

If a Dropboxer is browsing the forums and comes across a post that they feel is a great answer, they may award the Mighty Answer badge, and in some cases they will grant the person 1GB of bonus space.

Space

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Do beta features increase our space?
3 Replies
3 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post