Pledging our support for Water! Read more

Downgrade to Dropbox Basic

SOLVED
1 Comment
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

Downgrade to Dropbox Basic

Before I upgraded my Dropbox account to Dropbox Plus, I used to have about 35 GB space due to previous university promotional competition. Now I want to go back to Dropbox Basic, do I get the same space as I used to have? Since I got your email saying that my space will become 2GB if I do not update my billing information. thanks!
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: Downgrade to Dropbox Basic

The university space (via Space Race) was time limited so it sounds like your space for that has expired.

You can see your current quota at www.dropbox.com/account and to work out what it will be after go to www.dropbox.com/downgrade and it'll tell you.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

1 Reply
Solution
Super User II

Re: Downgrade to Dropbox Basic

The university space (via Space Race) was time limited so it sounds like your space for that has expired.

You can see your current quota at www.dropbox.com/account and to work out what it will be after go to www.dropbox.com/downgrade and it'll tell you.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible!