Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

yes

2 Comments
1 Like
Highlighted

Paid Professional Plan, but status of my account is still Plus?!?!?

Hi all,

I just made an upgrade from Plus to Professional Individual plan, via Apple App Store.

Immediately, I was charged from Apple for this purchase amd also refunded for the remaining (pre-paid and unused) Plus Plan. So, financially everything's alright...

But my account, either on my Mac or my iPhone, still is staying as Plus Account. It's not upgraded from Dropbox. I even reinstalled the Dropbox App on my iPhone, signed in again, but it still shows my account as Plus, not as Professional...

It's ridiculous... How much time is needed for DropBox to "understand", that I've paid to Apple for this upgrade?!? When I'll receive the service, that I've paid for?!? 

I wasn't notified or informed, that I have to wait some time, or anything, like this!!! 

2 Replies
Super User II

Re: Paid Professional Plan, but status of my account is still Plus?!?!?

It should be instant - but, Apple does seem a bit lax on sending the info over. 

I suggest logging a ticket with Dropbox and asking for help - nobody here can as its an account specific enquiry.

www.dropbox.com/support will let you log

http://dropbox.zendesk.com will let you track

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Paid Professional Plan, but status of my account is still Plus?!?!?

Thank You, Mark!

I've already contacted Dropbox and Apple Support tickets and I'm waiting ...

Thanks for the assistance!

Space

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Space.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post