cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business account

Business account

ArnonK
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

My company has an account with 2 TB of storage.

It invited me into a folder, but my settings show I have 2 GB of storage, of which I've already used 1.8 GB. In other words, it's not only not showing all the company's storage, but it means that if I add much more, I'll soon run out of storage.

What's wrong with this picture?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @ArnonK 

There isnt anything wrong with that I'm afraid - that is how Dropbox works. The company account has 2TB of storage. You do not. If you need to access files then you need enough free quota on your account to do so - either by getting more free space or upgrading. 

Or, your company needs to buy a Business Plan and put you on it and pay said licence fee for that.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Hi @ArnonK 

There isnt anything wrong with that I'm afraid - that is how Dropbox works. The company account has 2TB of storage. You do not. If you need to access files then you need enough free quota on your account to do so - either by getting more free space or upgrading. 

Or, your company needs to buy a Business Plan and put you on it and pay said licence fee for that.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?